What is NEXON Cash?
NEXON Cash is the virtual currency used for all games serviced by NEXON. NEXON Cash can be spent on all Cash Items offered in NEXON's game titles.
What kind of payment methods does NEXON support?
Currently, we offer various methods to charge NEXON Cash.
1. Credit Card: You can charge your NEXON Cash using payment gateways such as Paypal and Skrill. Credit cards are commonly used, but other payment methods are also available (e.g. bank transfer, direct debit, etc.).
2. Prepaid Card: Prepaid cards (currently offered at NEXON Europe: paysafecard) can be purchased from offline stores and used on our website to charge your NEXON Cash.
3. Phone billing: You can use your wire telephone to charge NEXON Cash by following a few simple steps.
4. Mobile: You can use your mobile phone to charge NEXON Cash by receiving a special code that will be sent to you via SMS.
5. NEXON Game Card: NEXON Game Card is NEXON's unique prepaid card that can be used to charge NEXON Cash. NEXON Game Cards are currently available at Sainsbury's (UK only) and GameStop across Europe.
6. NEXON Epin: NEXON Epin is a code that consists of digits and characters, and simillar to prepaid cards, it can be redeemed for NEXON Cash on NEXON Europe's portal. Currently, NEXON Epins can be purchased in Turkey, Poland and Romania.